Thursday, April 22, 2010

Volcanoes, Sunshine, and Going Home

I am in the last few days of my stay in London. I cannot believe it is almost over. The time went so fast. This weekend I was walking in Kensington Gardens the sun was out and people were everywhere. It seems like not too long ago I was walking around there with snow on the ground!

I am sure you have heard about the Iceland volcano which erupted, causing the closure of European airspace. I began to wonder how long I would be stuck here and whether I would need to find a boat home. Thankfully the airspace has opened and Heathrow is returning to normal service. Which means I should be home this Sunday!

I have finished up all of my classes. Will be strange next fall to be back at SNC. Now I have two days left at my internship.

This past week has had wonderful weather. Bright blue sunshine skies and warm temps. I have enjoyed walking around soaking up the sun in Hyde Park.

Off to my last few days here and See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment