Friday, January 29, 2010

Busy Week!

By Monday morning my cold was pretty much gone so I was able to get back on my feet and see some more of London. On Tuesday I had a tour of parliament for one of my classes. It is a very remarkable building. I was also interesting to learn how parliament is run. There is a lot of tradition in how things are done. We have been enjoying some great weather 40s with a combination of rain and sunshine. Wednesday I went on a tour of a mosque. It was the London Central Mosque, near Regents Park. I went with my Islam class, it was interesting to experience this different type of worship. While we were there we were able to observe one of their daily prayers. Thursday did not have any field trips, however after class I went to London's largest mall. It is huge! There is every store you can think of there from top designers (Prada, Tiffany) to general stores (H&M, Zara, and Marks&Spencers) I was only able to cover a small portion of the mall and will have to return soon! Today I have class and laundry on my to do list. Tomorrow I am going on a day trip to Stonehenge and Bath. Look out for pictures coming soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment