Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Update

It has been a while since I last updated, sorry about that. Between classes and the weekend I lost track of time. We are finally getting some good London weather here, currently it is raining and about 40 degrees F. this weekend we had good weather in the mid 40s and sunshine. On Sunday afternoon I went to the Camden Market. It is a large area comprised of many markets and shops and is very busy on the weekends. Pretty much anything you can imagine is for sale clothing, accessories, shoes, purses, and other trinkets. There are many ethnic food stalls from nearly every country. Above anything it is a wonderful place to people watch as it is an area where anything goes. From tourists like me to the pierced people advertising the many piercing and tattoo shops. Now I am off to class and some grocery shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment