Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Classes and Exploring

This week classes started. On Monday I had Creative Writing and British Broadcasting. I am looking forward to these classes a lot! Both teachers are very enthusiastic about their subjects and I am actually looking forward to the course work. On Tuesday I had British Life and Cultures. In this class we will take the experiences we encounter in life in London and learn the background or the "why". Today I will have Understanding Civilizations; Islam and the West. I am interested to see what the class will be like. Yesterday I went out to explore South Kensington a bit more. I walked to High Street which is a major shopping district in the area. I stopped in a few stores to look around including Marks & Spencer (department store), Zara, Topshop (clothing stores), and TkMaxx (like Tj Maxx). After shopping I went out with one of my suite mates to walk around and take pictures of Royal Albert Hall, Kensington Gardens, and Kensington Palace.

No comments:

Post a Comment