Saturday, January 23, 2010

Lazy Saturday

After a very busy and exciting week I have come down with a cold and have lost my voice for three days. Though I am feeling better and after resting this weekend I should be over my cold completely. My classes continue to be good though we will have to see when the really work starts coming in! This past Thursday I went to Red Bee Media with my British Broadcasting class. What they do there is the coordination, post production, and direction of many UK TV channels including BBC and iTV. The class was given the tour by a former co-worker of our teacher. It was exciting to see all the behind the scenes of how broadcast TV comes together. I would love to have an internship there..still waiting on my internship assignment though. This past week we have had some typical London weather mid 40s and rain. though I am happy to have rain over snow and cold temps!

No comments:

Post a Comment